AJJER personnel offer consulting, product development and
laboratory services in areas related to or combinations of:
• Materials Chemistry and polymers
• Coatings and testing
• Electronic, mechanical and optical systems
Past Consulting Examples
- Wet chemical methods to deposit electrochromic coatings.
- Fabrication of electrochromic devices.
- Novel electrochromic technology to provide an anti-theft solution for products.
- Formulation of thermal and UV cured adhesives.
- Automated equipment to isolate optical defects in electrochromic devices.
- Design and construction of customized processing equipment and instruments: dip coater, liquid processing, x-y-z-θ tables for integrating operations, fluorescence meter.
- Design and fabrication of testing and calibration equipment for gas sensors.
- System development of automated high throughput sample preparation and analytical equipment for quantitative analysis of metals. (see www.berylliant.com for equipment adapted for beryllium analysis)
- Standard test development protocol and obtaining certification from NIOSH, ASTM and other organizations.
- Laboratory and testing services for processing and/or analysis of materials.